Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21 Kennedy Meadows Mile 702

Hi everyone, this is just a quick update to let you know I made it to KM yesterday. I do not have phone service here so cannot update my blog with the entries I have been writing since my last posting. When I get to town I will post all the days since May 11 with the pictures. A lot has happened since then and I will fill you in. My knee problem is resolving, even though it got worse before it got better it seems to have gotton the message that I am hiking this trail regardless. The leg between Tehachapi was a long hard one but I hiked over 22 miles a day, with one day of 26 miles, so I got here 2 days before I had planned. I was motivated by the Sierras in the distance and working at improving my endurance and fitness so I could handle the snow, blow downs and what is to come. I met up with old friends here but will save the details for you when I have my phone connection. Still-a-Pumping Heart

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are just tearing it up! So good getting to be just a little part of your journey. I posted some pics from your visit.
    http://ladyonarock.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/a-great-start/
    Looking forward to your upcoming posts.
    Rockin'

    ReplyDelete