Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 29 Back on the Trail

So happy to be back on the trail!





Shepherd got me back to the trail by 1130 and I said goodbye to her and hiker Can't Wait.





By 1140 I met a new hiking partner, Double 0. He just finished the Deep Creek detour and was taking a break at the Cache. He is the first hiker I met that is actually working and hiking at the same time. Hence his name. Double 0. We hiked together 14 miles to Silver Lake. A good way to ease back into it after so many days off. We found a great campsite near the lake. Unfortunately the battery on my phone was dead so I won't have pictures to share until Mark loads the ones from my Nikon camera memory card onto the blog. So here are a few blurry pics taken from my Nikon that I took with my iPhone to give you the idea.





Silver Lake




Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment