Monday, April 2, 2012

Thanks for your support!

Just 2 more days!  I want to thank everyone for  your words of encouragement, cards, donations, hugs, emails, phone calls and best wishes. A special thanks to my staff - Christie and Debbie for putting up with me these past months as I prepared and for taking on added duties in my absence. A special thanks to my husband for agreeing to do the work of two, making this hike possible. I hope to return the favor in 2013.  Please check out the other pages on the blog, they have all been updated. Those that have contributed are listed on the donation page. I will continue to update this page as donations come in. You can comment on this blog or email me directly at heartyhiking@gmail.com


Thank-you for having so much faith in me. I hope to live up to your expectations.

from my Heart


 



No comments:

Post a Comment