Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 12 Gone Fishing Goes Fishing


Hiking to Tuolumne was a pleasant experience. Gone Fishing could hardly contain his enthusiasm as he watched the fish jump out of the Tuolumne Meadows Creek as they rose to feed. I don't know how but I managed to curtail my interest and keep us on-track for Tuolumne Meadows - I think it had something to do with with the visions of real food, and a shower that were dancing in my head. Then as luck would have it we passed 2 JMT hikers in the early evening who were fly fishing. They couldn't help noticing Gone Fishing's more than polite interest and offered him a rod. Ear to ear grin was on his face the rest of the evening as he casted his rod and got his long over due fishing fix. I was happy taking the pictures.











Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment