Saturday, January 14, 2012

3 months and counting !

They say the journey of a lifetime begins with a single step, I plan to take that step in April when I leave to hike the Pacific Crest Trail.  Welcome to my Blog!  A year ago I had never heard of the Pacific Crest Trail and today I am mapping out a plan to hike it. I am launching this blog now so I can include my trip preparations. I followed several  thru-hiker journals last year and was so inspired by their stories I thought I would create my own.   2011 was probably the most difficult year for PCT hikers in the trail's  history.  Just as those before me helped show the way via this medium,  I hope to provide insight and encouragement to others considering a thru-hike-- especially  older hikers like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment