Thursday, September 27, 2012

Important Message

I am in Stehekin but due to internet connections here cannot publish previous entries yet. I will have to wait until I have a better connection which will probably be when I get to Seattle in about 10 days. I will be leaving for my final leg this morning. This last leg is 89 miles and will complete the PCT (2,663 miles) and get me to Manning Park. I will stay there overnight then take a bus to Vancover. After a few days site-seeing in Vancover I will head to Seattle, meet with friends then on to Texas. While in Seattle I will get my posts up-to-date. All is going well. The weather has been good and it looks like good weather through to the end. I plan to be at the momument on Oct 1. Thank-you all for your kind words of encouragment, your prayers, love and support. Heart

5 comments:

  1. Be alert and safe! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHOOO!
    Met you at kick-off (briefly) but, you won't remember me... So glad to see you make it to this point. Been following (lurking) several of the thru blogs and the class F/B page...it's exciting (and kinda' sad) to see you all finishing the hike. All the best!!!

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you are so close to the goal! I'm so sorry that we didn't cross paths in OR. I was doing trail magic on 8/23 where the detour from Jefferson Park left the Wilderness. Through the grapevine, I learned that I missed you by all of two hours... Rats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Sorry to have missed you at Hart's Pass (2630); I was there a few days ahead of you. Your blog has been a pleasure to read. PCT Trail Angel "Where's Chris?"

    ReplyDelete